Berlin Packaging Netherlands, specialist in packaging solutions, is looking for an IT Manager for the region Benelux and Nordics. Are you an experienced IT professional and capable of managing and further developing our region IT function? Do you enjoy working in an ambitious and rapidly growing international organization? Then you are the IT manager that we are looking for!
About the team
The IT Manager Benelux and Nordics is located in Wijchen and reports to the EMEA CIO (Italy). The cluster Benelux and Nordics consists of three locations: in Wijchen, Houten and Borup (Denmark) and temporary in Germany (Pressig and Deizisau) and is part of Berlin Packaging EMEA. Together with the IT Team of the EMEA Head office in Milan, you will be responsible for the IT infrastructure, IT ERP landscape, IT operations and the roll out of the global IT Infrastructure and ERP Road map. Currently the organization is in a transition to develop an IT function including support organization and to roll out the global IT infrastructure and ERP roadmap. In the future you can also expand the IT team in the Netherlands.
About the job
In the position, you are responsible for managing and coordinating the Berlin Packaging IT strategy within the Benelux and Nordics. This includes the support and roll out of the IT roadmap, which consists of new global IT infrastructure and global ERP software solutions (for Finance, Procurement, Supply chain, CRM), including several add-ons (Exact, Synergy, Power BI, Elvy). You keep these developments aligned with the IT strategy of Berlin Packaging EMEA and Global. With support of EMEA HQ in Milan, you will build a solid IT environment with clear guidelines, policies and procedures for all. As a person, you easily navigate between support questions from users and more tactical and strategical discussions on C-level.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assess the needs of the organization and develop in house and outsourced services (service desk, workstation support, IT supplier selection and coordination);
- Define and manage local IT budget and spending in accordance with EMEA HQ Budget;
- Maintain and manage the quality and consistency of the IT service portfolio, in all assigned entities of Benelux and Nordics;
- Coordinate and support the owners of the local applications;
- Develops strategic partnerships with vendors, suppliers and service providers securing the service level and minimizing the risks.
- Ensure employee awareness and training on information security policies and procedures.
Besides, you will:
- Scope and plan for new IT projects together with EMEA IT HQ. Execute the mutual agreed plans supporting and/ or supported by EMEA IT HQ. Reporting deadlines and project status periodically to EMEA IT HQ and identifying risks, issues en potential solutions on time;
- Liaise between HQ in Milan and Berlin Packaging Benelux and Nordics Organization to evaluate, include and to prioritize properly all requests for new service occurring to the IT Service Portfolio;
- Provide support to EMEA HQ to prepare and review information systems budgets, policies and business plans for the business;
- Maintain an excellent service level at the subsidiaries/location in Benelux and Nordics, leveraging the EMEA IT Team skills, organization and capabilities to promote synergies and to maximize team cooperation within Berlin Packaging.
About your experience:
- Minimum WO (bachelor’s) or HBO degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent technical certifications;
- 10-12+ years related experience required;
- Direct experience of successful IT infrastructure and ERP migration projects;
- IT project management skills (Prince II or equivalent);
- Advanced communication skills and stakeholder management at all levels including C-level in English;
- Self-starter, team player and excellent communicator.
- Direct experience in distribution businesses;
- Deep understanding of business processes and their integration in the IT service portfolio: warehouse, logistic, distribution, selling process, procurement, invoicing and accounting etc.);
- Active listening in order to translate business pain points into excellence: at ease both with entrepreneurs, production environment and commercial organization;
- Track record of international management, due to subsidiaries located in different European countries: awareness of different regulations, cultures, languages, currencies, etc.;
- ITIL understanding preferred (certification at any level will be considered a plus);
- Hands on common enterprise architecture’s scenario and technologies (Microsoft, Cisco);
Reasons to join Berlin Packaging
- Make a difference by contributing to further professionalizing this fast growing company;
- Competitive salary, based on your knowledge and experience (100-150K);
- Company car;
- 26 holidays, free between Christmas and New Year and the day after Ascension;
- Free sports facilities;
- Good employee pension.
it-8 is responsible for this vacancy. Please send your application to Eva Venhuizen (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call/app Eva for more information (06-45116097).